Thank you for visiting the official website of Saydo (“saydo.com”), owned by MoveOn Componentes e Calçado S. A. henceforth called Moveon. Below is our policy to help ensure the privacy of your personally identifiable information. If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the content and practices of our Site, please feel free to contact us directly at:
At Saydo your Privacy is a Priority
At Saydo, we seek to provide products, services, and offers of value to you and your family. We use information from our interactions with you and other customers, and from other parties, to help us achieve that goal.
We also recognize and respect your concerns about security and privacy. Accordingly, we have procedures intended to help ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe, secure, and responsible manner.
The Information, We collect
When you visit our Site, our web server automatically collects information, such as; the domain name (IP address) of the web server that initiated your visit, the referring URL and information about your visit on our site. We also collect and aggregate non-personally identifiable, statistical information, including; the number of visitors to our site, advertising results, survey results, site performance, pages and products viewed, products purchased and how our Site was accessed or used.
Whenever you shop at Site, you provide us with personal information that we need to complete your transaction or provide the services you request. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
We also collect information from you when sign up to receive our emails, request a catalogue, or participate in a contest, promotion or survey. This information may include your name, address, phone number, email address and shopping preferences. If you choose to participate in one of our various promotions, contests, programs, or surveys, we may collect additional information from you. For example, if you participate in a survey from us you may provide us with your age, gender, and product or shopping preferences.
Using the Information, We collect
We use the information we collect internally for various purposes, including: to provide the services you request; to send you our offerings via email; to identify your product and service preferences so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you; and to analyze and improve our merchandise selections, services, promotions and website content.
How long will you use my information for
We retain the data you provide to us for as long as you have your account with us and thereafter for such period as you may have questions or a claim in relation to our services, notwithstanding any superior retention period that we may be obliged to observe in accordance with legal requirements applicable to us.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data as set out below.
After you have terminated your use of our services, we may store your information in an aggregated and anonymised format.
Our e-mailing list
From time to time, we may notify you of Saydo promotions, announcements or events via email. If you have opted in to receive information about our collection and promotions and now prefer not to receive such mailings, or if you decide that you would no longer like to receive the Saydo newsletter, just unsubscribe. We do NOT share email addresses or telephone numbers for any third-party offers. Our newsletters are processed by mailchimp.
Cookies are small, removable data files stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. Accepting cookies through your web browser is your personal choice. However, since cookies are used to remember the items you add to your shopping bag, if you choose to not accept cookies you will not be able to complete an order on our website.
Pixel tags, also know as clear GIFs or web beacons, are non-visible image tags containing computer code that are placed on the pages of our website and in our emails but are not stored on your computer. When used in conjunction with cookies, pixel tags generate a notice to us when a particular page or email is accessed. If you choose to not accept cookies the pixel tag will simply detect an anonymous visitor.
Information We share with Others
Service Providers: We provide information to trusted service providers that we contract to perform services, such as processing credit cards, checks, orders, returns, refunds and credits, transmitting emails from us to you and managing customer information. These companies are not authorized to use this information in any other manner.
Please note: we do NOT share email addresses or telephone numbers for any third-party offers.
Online Behavioral Advertising: We may share anonymous versions of user information collected at this site. We may use that information to link to and issue anonymous cookies containing demographic or intent-based data for online behavioral advertising purposes. Such cookies do not contain personally identifiable information. If you would like to opt out of online behavioral advertising, you may do so here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
Aggregate Information: We share the aggregate, statistical information about our site and customers with other outside companies that we contract with to help us manage or measure the performance of our site, our advertising, promotions, and identify which pages, products, offers, website features and services our customers and visitors prefer. This aggregated information does not include individual names or any personally identifiable data.
Others: On rare occasions, we may be required to disclose customer information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. Also, if the ownership of all or a part of a business within the Saydo were to change, customer information pertinent to that business’s operations would likely be transferred to, or licensed for use by, the new owner.
Safeguarding the Information, We collect
When you complete a transaction on the Site we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to encrypt your credit card information, before it travels over the Internet to our secure servers. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions.
Certain browsers will not allow communication through secure servers. If this is the case, you won't be able to place an order online.
Certain browsers will not allow communication through secure servers. If this is the case, you won't be able to place an order online. If you have any problems placing an order online contact us.
Updating your Saydo Contact Information
You can update or correct your name, address, telephone number, or email address by contacting us.
Your privacy rights
You have certain rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you, which we detail below. Some of these only apply in certain circumstances as set out in more detail below. We also set out how to exercise those rights. Please note that we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights and that can include asking a set of security questions to ensure it is you. When you have appointed someone else to do the request on your behalf, that person and/or organization needs to show a valid power of attorney issued by you. We must respond to a request by you to exercise those rights without undue delay and at least within one month (although this may be extended by a further two months in certain circumstances). To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com or by writing to Data Protection Officer, at MoveOn Componentes e Calçado S. A. Rua S. Tomé e Príncipe LOTE 40, 3880-107, Ovar, Portugal
- Access. You have the right to know whether we process personal data about you, and if we do, to access data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with (including the categories of personal data we share with businesses for their direct marketing uses and the names and addresses of those businesses).
You can also request a copy of your information. If you require more than one copy of the data we hold about you, we may charge a reasonable administration fee.
We may not provide you with certain personal data if providing it would interfere with another’s rights (e.g. where providing the personal data we hold about you would reveal information about another person) or where another exemption applies.
- Portability. You have the right to receive a subset of the personal data we collect from you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and a right to request that we transfer such personal data to another party. The relevant subset of personal data is data that you provide us with your consent or for the purposes of performing our contract with you.
If you wish for us to transfer the personal data to another party, please ensure you detail that party and note that we can only do so where it is technically feasible. We are not responsible for the security of the personal data or its processing once received by the third party. We also may not provide you with certain data if providing it would interfere with another’s rights (e.g. where providing the personal data we hold about you would reveal information about another person or our trade secrets or intellectual property).
- Correction. You have the right to correct any personal data held about you that is inaccurate. You can request the correction by emailing us. Please note that in some cases we can ask you to explain in detail why you believe the personal data we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required. Please note that whilst we assess whether the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may exercise your right to restrict our processing of the applicable data as described below.
- Erasure. You may request that we erase the personal data we hold about you in the certain circumstances. Please scroll down to know what those are:
- you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data we hold about you;
- we are processing the personal data we hold about you on the basis of your consent, and you wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process the personal data;
- we are processing the personal data we hold about you on the basis of our legitimate interest and you object to such processing. Please provide us with detail as to your reasoning so that we can assess whether there is an overriding interest for us to retain such personal data;
- you no longer wish us to use the personal data we hold about you in order to send you promotions and special offers;
- you believe the personal data we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us.
- Also note that you may exercise your right to restrict our processing the data whilst we consider your request as described below.
- Please provide as much detail as possible on your reasons for the request to assist us in determining whether you have a valid basis for erasure. Please note, however, that we may retain the personal data if there are valid grounds under law for us to do so (e.g., for the defence of legal claims or freedom of expression) but we will let you know if that is the case.
- Where you have requested that we erase data that we have made public and there are grounds for erasure, we will use reasonable steps try to tell others that are displaying the data or providing links to the data to erase the data too.
- Restriction of Processing to Storage Only. You have a right to require us to stop processing the personal data we hold about you other than for storage purposes in certain circumstances. Please note, however, that if we stop processing the personal data, we may use it again if there are valid grounds under data protection law for us to do so (e.g. for the defence of legal claims or for another’s protection).
- Please scroll down to know the cases where you may request we stop processing and just store the personal data we hold about you.
- you believe the personal data is not accurate for the period it takes for us to verify your claim;
- we wish to erase the personal data as the processing we are doing is unlawful but you want us to retain the personal data for storage but not further process it;
- we wish to erase the personal data as it is no longer necessary for our purposes but you require it to be stored for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- you have objected to us processing personal data we hold about you on the basis of our legitimate interest and you wish us to stop processing the personal data whilst we determine whether there is an overriding interest in us retaining such personal data.
Links to Other Sites
Updates to this policy
- by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- or by writing to the Data Protection Officer, at MoveOn Componentes e Calçado S. A. Rua S. Tomé e Príncipe LOTE 40, 3880-107, Ovar, Portugal